Friday, May 12, 2006

Look for me on Mother's Day

Hello, Imaginary Readers!

Just a quick post to say, sorry I haven't posted this week! I'm crazy busy with work and of course Traveling Grandma is here so I have no privacy to speak of. Yes, I know, she's wonderful and generous and delightful but she's also a fairly demanding house guest who does not seem to understand why I can't get my work done when she's chattering at me all day. (Sigh.) She leaves Sunday for the land of red coated mounties and hot maple syrup at which point I'll post something of greater substance. Until then, Happy Friday to all!

Oh, and here's my fitness meditation for the day from Newton's first law of Motion: An object in motion tends to stay in motion, an object at rest tends to stay at rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.