Monday, May 15, 2006

Trying to add photos and so on...

As my dear old friend "She" mentioned, it's looking a little gray around here. In the interest of adding some color, I'm attempting to upload some photos but I'm having a heck of a time with it! This is why you have no wonderful new post for Mother's Day, I am lame! Or maybe it's Blogger that's lame, who can tell at this point?

I've tried resizing the photo I want to add to my profile because it's already been rejected once for being too large, but now I'm getting a time out when I try to upload it so, I guess that's not working. Sigh. It's no wonder so many people give up on this as soon as they start, it's not for the faint of heart!

Dragging and dropping from the web is the only thing that's worked for me so far. The tool they have provided keeps timing out, so I tried one more time, hopefully this will work!

Edited to add that this painting is called Raven's Dream, it was a birthday gift from my husband several years ago. :)

In other news and future photo ops (she said hopefully) my delightful kindergartner brought me flowers in bed yesterday. Yes, two marigolds in a styrofoam cup, (be still my heart!) along with the requisite construction paper card and a refrigerator magnet that he drew himself. What a sweetie, I am blessed! Someday when I figure out how to add topics to my posts I will create a topic called "surrounded by handsome young men who adore me" just for posts like this one!

Hope this finds you blessed as well, more later!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, much better! And a lovely Yo original, too. Whatever you do, don't change dealers, Yo.

Between four days (and counting) of rain, falling behind in cloth diaper washing and all that is Housetask, Little Man having to have his front teeth extracted and Shonda Rhimes killing off Denny, I'm kind of washing up here on your Blog Shore a bit of a wreck today. But you do not disappoint with the PJ tale. It's like returning to just the breath, isn't it?

Mini-Woman gave me her M's Day card (construction paper *grin*) five times. Kept taking it back so she could enjoy the reaction once more and again. She had printed Mommy in big letters on it (actually "MOMOM" and we made appropriately huge fusses over that feat together.

Oh, and Hathor the CowGoddess submitted some additions to the Motherhood Manifesto today. Worth a visit. http://www.thecowgoddess.com/

Looking forward to photos! (Please no more Chavez-the-Live-Charicature ones, though. DUDE he's creepy looking! ~shiver~)

Kisses.

5/17/2006 1:50 AM  
Blogger Gr8lakesgrrl said...

Thanks for the link to the Cow Goddess, She! I've been there before but it's been awhile, I forgot how much fun she is!

5/18/2006 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.