Friday, April 18, 2008

Who are you people?

So I get these reports from Sitemeter, right? And I couldn't be bothered to turn them off even though I haven't written anything here for over 8 months. Sometimes I accidently click on the messages when I'm sorting through my yahoo mail and every time I do, it tells me I'm getting like, two clicks a day. I find this astonishing! I'm noticing that most of the people who land here do so accidently and they don't stay long. But some people regularly check in to see if I've extricated my cranium from my gluteous maximus yet. Well, you people are insane if you think that's ever going to happen, but I do love you for checking. I might not be done here after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

It's me! I check every now and again!!

5/02/2008 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a first time checker and I just stumbled across the blog. Who knows, maybe when I call back sometime there will be dozens of gleaming new posts here, begging for incisive responses ...

6/15/2008 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.