Friday, November 10, 2006

me and he

me: Come here, I have something for you.

he: What?

me: Just come here. (He inches closer)

he: What is it?

me: You will like it! (He moves to within arms reach, I snag him!)

me, triumphantly: It's the tickle worm!

he, gleefully: Yeah! I love the tickle worm! (I know! He's a little weird.)

me, echoing joyous moments with my dad: Here comes the tickle bird to get the tickle worm!

he, horrified: NO! I don't want him to get the worm! Make him a vegetarian tickle bird!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Your post reminds me of the comment our 9 year old nephew made at Thanksgiving. We were all going around the table saying what we were thankful for and he piped up:

"I'm thankful for the bird who gave his life to us so that we could eat him."

That sure put a damper on things!

11/26/2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger Gr8lakesgrrl said...

Hey, Christina! Good to hear from you, sorry I'm so lame in responding.

I'm surprised you didn't all get a good laugh out of that, must have been a somber moment.

12/07/2006 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.